Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 7, 2008

Funny stories

Ever wanted to just quit your job, get on a plane and go to some of those countries you have always dreamed about? Ever thought that life held more meaning than Meat and Three Veggies every night and good game of footy on the telly? I did, and if some fool ever gave me everything I needed to stop wanting it and actually piss off and have a go, then I bloody well would.

I teach high school, but a good friend of mine is a kindergarten teacher. One day a little boy tattled on another, telling my friend the other student said the "B" word. Wondering exactly which "B" word, she called the boy over and asked him to repeat what he had said. He did not want to repeat it for the teacher, but after some prodding he finally admitted to saying "Bagina".

My husband and I got a very nice job offer to take over a ranch for a couple who were wanting to retire. The problem was that we live in North Dakota and the ranch is in Wisconsin. I was discussing it with my 6 and 8 year old daughters and asked what their feelings were on the issue. My six year old piped up and said, "Mom, we can't do that! Think how long it would take us to get to school!"

Không có nhận xét nào: